Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Press in...

When the heavy heart comes... press in
When the future is uncertain... press in.
When you are scared... press in.
When you have said the wrong thing or behaved badly... press in.

Go to Him. Submit to Him. Release it to Him.
He is there - available and ready.

He already knows where you are at and He is not shaken.
He already has a plan to take you from where you are to a new place He has for you.

You don't have to stay where you are.
Trust Him and go to the new place He has for you... He will be there too...
Lord, take me to a new place today.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rochelle,
    I just found your blog and I was so excited. I often remember sitting in your Bible study gleaning from your wisdom. I look forward to following your blog too. Thank you for sharing!

    Janan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Janan... that means so much to me. Sure miss you and your family! Let's get together soon.

    ReplyDelete