Wednesday, May 2, 2012

In You

In You there is freedom, although the circumstances of my situation may not change.

In You there is joy, although heartache may continue.

It defies human logic this relationship between God and man. You don't always immediately rescue, yet You are there to walk with us.

This is hard sometimes, a lot of times. I desire to see you at work in miraculous ways and I don't. I see your faithfulness in small, yet unrelenting ways. I want to see you swoop down and save the day, but you haven't. I know you will however. Your love is too great not to.

I know this is because your ways are not my ways. You love like I never could. You speak and carry out your plan where one life can now affect many.

Not my will Father, but Yours. I trust in You. I will keep my eyes on You.

No comments:

Post a Comment